Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nutritional Inspiration of the Day

Coach Greg Glassman, “Your doctor is a lifeguard, not a swim coach.” 

When it comes to health, fitness, and western medicine...there is often undeniable, even controversial conflict.  The fitness industry is imploded with anecdotal evidence that blows American western medical advice on nutrition out of the water. 

Be informed through self education and seek out information daily.  The proof is endless.

paleo-food-pyramid1

Pictures from Orange Coast CrossFit
before-after-all-views-web
In 6 weeks I went from 19% bodyfat to 13.5% bodyfat!
"Before CrossFit I did the whole gym thing, kickboxing and spin, and then I started running and coaching first time marathon runners. But marathon training is not sustainable and overuse injuries are very common. CrossFit has put me on a whole new path and I just got certified to teach CrossFit because I believe it has the ability to change lives.
Orange Coast Crossfit is defined by it’s phenomenal coaches and inspiring members.  I am honored to be among them.
I started Crossfit with Orange Coast in November 2009, and within three months I went from an exhausted, weak, flabby sugar addict to a happy mommy, with energy, and muscles! I can do real pull ups, and I’m running faster than ever – without knee pain! I’m a better wife, too ;) I’ve also become even more educated about food, and I am able to fuel my body without cravings or inconvenience. I feel so liberated, and it may sound cheesy, but seriously – it has changed my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment