Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Been Awhile

On the hike to the top of Waynapicchu, overlooking Machu Picchu
It's been awhile...I spent most of the summer away from home! I was in South America for 17 days, I spent over a week in Newport Beach, Ca., I came home to Santa Cruz for less than a week, and I spent one week in Truckee!!! It has been so amazing, and I am so fortunate to have had all of the amazing times and experiences that I did! Here is a brief list of some of the activities and fun that I've been living: hiked around Machu Picchu, bungie jumped in Peru, paragliding in Colombia, scuba diving in the Caribbean, The CrossFit Games, training for a week at Orange Coast CrossFit, training for a week at CrossFit Blizzard, making new friends, and strengthening old friendships, and simply put...Being in LOVE with LIFE!!!

Machu Picchu, Peru
The Peak in the Background is called Waynapicchu
We Hiked to the Top! 
It was Insane!!!  They Only Allow 400 Hikers on the Trail a Day!

Hiking to the top of Waynapicchu!
On Machu Picchu
Cuzco, Peru!  The City of International Travelers!
Museo Raphael Larco Herrera
Fabulous Dinner in Lima, Peru with my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins who are Serving a Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment