Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Yay!  Cardinal Softball Season!!!
Coach B & Coach J
2012

Last year, I had the fortunate opportunity to coach high school softball with one of the best...Jocelyn Forest .  With tryouts only one week away, I am excited for the new season and eager to get into the swing of the new schedule, as it will be pretty grueling with the combination of keeping up with the intensity that I like to maintain for my own training.  But hey, but I like a challenge, and I seem to work well under pressure.
 
How do you manage your personal life, responsibilities, extra curriculars, kids, and training?  How do you keep the energy high without becoming totally fatigued?  Please share your tips in the comments section below! 
 
Happy Monday!  Well, its Tuesday, but Monday was a holiday, which means it's almost Wednesday, which is "Hump Day", which means it's almost Friday! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment