Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reducing Calories for Weight Loss

As I have entered into the Paleo Challenge at my gym to lose body fat, for the first time ever, I have forced myself to really take this whole understanding calories thing seriously.  Actually, never understood it before at all.  This was largely influenced by the hydrostatic dunk tank test that evaluates body weight and lean body mass that was done at my gym at the beginning of the month.

This has forced me to do some research and look at nutrition in a different way.  Paleo schmaleo, but if you have no idea how many calories you should be consuming or your BMR, then how can you attempt to plot out a successful plan for body fat loss?

Today, I came across this great post from fitness author and guru, Brad Pilon.  Click on the link below to read further.

Brad Pilon

No comments:

Post a Comment