Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Tricks

Saturday, April, 21, 2012
New tricks are super fun!  Saturday at the gym, I asked my trainer how to do this because I knew that previously he was able to do this trick, little did I know...I could do it!!!  I know my strength is increasing, and I am so excited about that.  The best thing about moments like this is the realization in accomplishing something that you never thought possible at one time in your life.  Obviously for it to be possible, at some point, I must have dreamed it;)  The next time I post this pic, it  will be better; I promise.  I heart new tricks!

2 comments:

  1. You continuously inspire me lovely, strong Britt! xox Your passion is priceless, never give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the best friends ever, and you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete