Friday, March 23, 2012

My Friends are Awesome


Lately, I've been pondering the importance of surrounding myself with friends who inspire me!  The beauty of friends is that they inspire us to be better than we are and to achieve our dreams through their examples.  I love my friends!  My friends are unstoppable; therefore, I must be pretty awesome too.  As the saying goes, "You are the company you keep." 

I thought  about the importance to state that these girls transcend beauty and success.  Success and hard work were captured in these images, but their individual successes translate into every area of their lives.  I believe that success is the constant which is demonstrated time and time again in work ethic, dedication, attitude, perseverance, mental fortitude, the drive and inner desire to be better than you were yesterday, and learning to fulfil your capacity for living and dreaming.

Photo swiped from CrossFit Costa Mesa's site.
Keeta Being Awesome!  I love her! 
~The Legend Lives On~

Photo swiped from Mel's fb page courtesy of OCCF
Beautiful Mel
I Owe it All to Her

Swiped from Max's Muscle Santa Cruz
One of My Best Friend's, Chelsea
~Fearlessness in Strength and Beauty~


Photo swiped from Joc's fb page
~Jocelyn~
5th in the Nation at the Arnold this Year (2012)
No Big Deal
Heart of a Champion

No comments:

Post a Comment